Never miss a deadline - sign up for our Artist Opportunities mailing list!
Scholarships are based on financial need and are available to a limited number of artists. WSW can only provide one award per applicant. Applications must be fully completed in order to be considered. Scholarships are not applicable for joint workshops with R&F Handmade Paints or international workshops.
If awarded, artists receive a 50% reduction in the cost of tuition, but must pay the lab fee in full. This means that scholarship recipients with WSW membership pay $387.50 + the full lab fee and nonmembers pay $412.50 + the full lab fee.
In addition to filling out the following form, applicants must include:
- Your most recent tax return
- A list of your formal and informal art education experience
- A description of how this award will benefit your art-making
Scholarship applications will be accepted no later than May 15th. Applicants will be notified either way by June 15th. Questions should be directed to email@example.com.
If you have questions or concerns you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (845) 658-9133.
Find the full residency description here.
Application must include:
- A current resume
- A one-page project description, including the studio you’d like to work in and your level of experience (no more than 200 words)
- Up to ten images of recent work (digital specifications here)
- An image script, which should include the title, medium, dimension, and date of each image